I just had my 2nd call about tomatoes from the same guy as earlier, and he took a tone with me because I said it was still too early to put them out. If you would have started seeds two weeks ago when you were griping about us not having tomato starts, you’d be that much closer to tomatoes!
People get real serious about their Tomatoes down here. I mean, we even have an annual Tomato Art Fest in East Nashville. I’ve never gotten to go, but who knows, this may be my year.
- firefinch likes this
- nicknameless likes this
- saintelumiere likes this
- hillbillyplease likes this
- squarepegpinhole said: For shame. Hope to see you at the Tomato Art Fest this year.
- squarepegpinhole likes this
- mamitah likes this
- mamitah said: ah a tomato feast! no wonder that guy is in a hurry to get going!
- the-cellist-in-portland likes this
- moviesorientated likes this
- life-science likes this
- garden2mabelly likes this
- batesnursery posted this